The below list of procedures is being created to make every effort to satisfy everyone’s needs. To streamline efforts, we kindly request that you communicate with us via sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave us your name, your inquiry and your contact information. Someone will respond to you sometime in January with further instructions.
Please note that in order to provide customers with the best possible experience, the museum’s contents will remain intact until its closing date of January 29, 2017.
For Individuals Who Loaned the AFHM With an Artifact or Memorabilia:
- A loan is defined as something you gave to the museum on a temporary basis and an end date in mind. Please note that the person who loaned the item must be the same person retrieving the item. There will be no exceptions. A proper I.D. will be required. Upon receiving your item, you will be asked to complete a form acknowledging receipt of the item. Please use the procedure above to contact us.
For Individuals Who Donated an Artifact or Memorabilia to the AFHM:
- When you donated an item to the museum, you were asked to complete a donation form and affix your signature. Your signature reflected agreement that you understood that your donation was unconditional, providing the museum with the right to utilize your donation as it deemed fit. Due to this, your donation may no longer be available.
- If your donation is still available and you are interested in retrieving it, please note that the person who donated the item must be the same person retrieving the item. There will be no exceptions. A proper I.D. will be required. Upon receiving your item, you will be asked to complete a form acknowledging the receipt of the item. Please use the procedure above to contact us.
For Individuals or Organizations Looking to Purchase Specific Contents of the AFHM:
- The museum is in the process of making determinations surrounding its contents. Should we be able to satisfy your request to purchase some of our contents, you will be contacted.
For Individuals or Organizations Looking to Assist the AFHM With Financial Contributions:
- The museum is in discussions with the State of Florida, government officials, and the private sector in hope of an acquisition, which requires a major financial contribution. Please use the procedure above to contact us.
- Should you have an inquiry of a different nature than what is listed here, please use the procedure above to contact us.