BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!
Join the Armed Forces History Museum for their 3rd Annual Stars & Stripes USA Spirit of America Show on Saturday, October 11, 2014 . Note: The museum will close at 1 PM this day in preparation for this event.
(Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or by calling the museum at 727-539-8371. Please note: A small service fee applies to all on-line orders and phone orders.)
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM – VIP Dinner (Limited number of tickets available for $50.00) NOTE: These tickets sell out quickly.
- VIP also includes reserved seating in front of the band.
- 7:30 PM – General Admission Doors Open (General Admission Price: $24.00) No general admissions will be admitted prior to 7:30 PM.
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM – Swing Dance Lessons
- 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Stars & Stripes USA Show
The AFHM invites you to put on your dancing shoes and come experience this authentic 1940s re-enactment show! Come listen to the sounds of the Big Band era and enjoy singing sensation tributes to those who graced the stage. Once again, the band will be elevated and more centrally located inside the museum and theater style seating will be available in front. VIP tickets will be given reserved seating. Swing dancing (and lessons), paparazzi, vintage attire, red carpet, USO arm bands, show hostesses and more rounds out this fun evening of entertainment.
A limited number of special VIP tickets are available at $50, which includes a full dinner provided by Florida Restaurant Purchasing Group. Regular admission tickets are only $24 each. Purchase your tickets and save the date. Then plan on joining us for an evening of swinging sounds from WWII, an evening that is sure to be fun for ages 21 thru 101.
The Armed Forces History Museum is located at 2050 34th Way N in Largo, FL. For driving directions, click on the link below: