Join the Armed Forces History Museum for their 6th Annual Memorial Day Family FunFest on Monday, May 26, 2014 – from 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission to this family-friendly event is just $10 for adults and $5 for youths 4-12.
(Tickets can also be purchased at the museum, or by calling the museum at 727-539-8371. Please note: A small service fee applies to all on-line orders and phone orders.)
As in previous years, enjoy rock wall climbing, a bounce house, power bungee jumping, face painting, military dress up, photo opportunities, and more (not all activities are included in the admission cost). The Fun Fest also has a number of great presentations lined up for the day:
- 10:00AM – Meet Sandy O’Hara Miss Armed Forces Pin Up – Vietnam 1971
- 10:30AM – WWII re-enactors from the 1st Infantry Division conduct drills and presentations.
- 11:15AM – Martial Arts Fitness provides martial arts demonstrations.
- 11:45AM – Clearwater High School’s JROTC will showcase a color guard, a drill exhibition and cadet duels.
- 12:15PM – Swing dancers from Swing Gang teach you how to swing dance.
- 1:15PM – WWII re-enactors will once again conduct drills and presentations.
- 2:00PM – Meet the Bomber Girls
Florida Blood Bank will also be on hand and all who donate will receive 2 MOVIE TICKETS, a $5.00 Outback Coupon and a chance to SAVE 3 LIVES!!!
It’s a great line-up added to a great day of fun for the whole family. Food, drinks and snacks will on hand for purchase. In season’s past, this event has drawn a rollicking crowd looking to celebrate the long weekend. Make Memorial Day a memorable event this year - Don’t miss out!
(Please note: A small service fee applies to all on-line orders and phone orders.)
The Armed Forces History Museum is located just off of Ulmerton on 34th Way N (between Belcher and Starkey) in Largo, FL. Turn at the Citgo Gas Station. Click on the link below for driving directions.
Memorial Day Family FunFest is presented in part by Q105, ReMax and Swing Dance USA.