If you are a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for a tax-free benefit, which many do not even know exists – the Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension through the Department of Veterans Affairs; and Maggi Veteran Solutions can assist you with determining your eligibility at no cost to you.
What is this pension? The Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension is a monthly, tax-free payment to veterans, or their surviving spouses, who are disabled, frail, or find it difficult to live on their own. The payment is paid to the veteran or spouse, not the care provider.
Maggi Veteran Solutions Can Assist You
The most likely individuals to qualify for the Aid and Attendance Pension are those veterans or surviving spouses living in an assisted facility, a nursing facility or are receiving at-home care. Maggi Veteran Solutions can assist you in determining if you qualify for this benefit.
1) Did the veteran serve in active duty for at least 90 days and at least one of those days was during a declared state of war?
2) If you are a surviving spouse, were you married to the veteran at the time of his passing?
3) Are you currently paying for care that is now or will soon exceed your monthly income?
4) Will the care be needed on a permanent basis?
This pension is, for the most part, unknown. In fact, estimates show that up to one-third of seniors may eventually be eligible. Government statistics state that only about 5% of those eligible actually receive the Pension. If you feel you could be eligible, then contact Maggi Veteran Solutions to begin your process. A few examples of conditions to assist with qualification are:
1) Do you have a daily need for assistance with bathing and other hygiene needs?
2) Do you require assistance with dressing, undressing and/or daily grooming?
3) Do you require supervision with daily living activities to prevent harm to yourself or to those around you?
There are many factors, however, that may be considered in determining your eligibility. And while you may apply directly through your regional VA office, Maggi Veteran Solutions offers extensive knowledge of the benefit and can assist you with the application process. In an effort to ensure the highest level of service and long-term care assistance, Maggi Veteran Solutions has dedicated their resources and established relationships with assisted living facilities and in-home care providers throughout the country. Their expert knowledge and assistance provides a holistic approach to this Pension, which assists in maximizing the benefits provided to veterans, surviving spouses of veterans and their families.
Contact Maggi Veteran Solutions today to begin your no-cost application process. You could be eligible to receive up to $23,396 annually from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Call (727) 799-1701, or email: email@example.com
For more information, visit Maggi Veteran Solutions @ www.maggivets.com